Immigration Legal Representation in Oakland
Why Legal Representation Is Important
Comprehensive and attentive legal representation can make a positive impact on your immigration journey. In fact, studies show that non-detained, represented individuals are almost five times more likely to win their case than those without an attorney.
Navigating the complex immigration system, with all of its rules and paperwork, can be daunting. And if you are facing deportation, the stakes are particularly high. But don’t worry! Our attorneys and staff can guide you through it and make sure your case is prepared correctly.
Fuerza Immigration Lawyers Offers a Wide Range of Legal Services
These services include the following:
- Family-based Green Cards
- Fiancé(e) Petitions
- Deportation Defense
- Cancellation of Removal for Families with Special Needs Children
- Cancellation of Removal for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Cancellation of Removal for Lawful Permanent Residents
- Hardship Waivers
- U Visas for Crime Victims
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Self-Petitions
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Advance Parole
- Parole in Place for Military Families
- Criminal Immigration
Fuerza Immigration Lawyers can support you throughout the immigration process. Call our Oakland immigration law firm today at (510) 834-1288 or use our online form to schedule a consultation!